1. Define your needs. Why are you selling? Write down all the reasons. For your goals, write down when you want to sell within a certain period of time and how much you expect Agen Poker to net from your sale. Your real estate agent will advise you on the best marketing plan to achieve your goals and set a realistic timeframe for your sale based on the current market.
2. Together with your real estate agent, you determine your offer price, which positions you in the current market. Establishing a competitive offer price from the start will generate the greatest activity among real estate property agents and buyers. You have to consider the location (your house is on a main street near a commercial area), the condition (kitchen and bathrooms are updated), the last house sales (appraisers usually go back 90 days) and the houses under contract, ( where the market is headed), the current competition (available houses competing for screenings) and the overall market (is it a seller, buyer or balanced market). It is often difficult to remain impartial. If you set the price too high, your house will not be selected for shows, although it may be much nicer than other houses on the market. Buyers have an expectation for homes in every price range and you need to be competitive to have a successful sale.
3. Prepare your home. Most homeowners don't always keep their home in a showroom condition, but when you bring your home to the Agen Poker Online market, it's "showtime". The location and condition of your home, as well as the price you set, determine how quickly it will be sold and at what price a buyer may want to make an offer, if any, based on current competition. You don't get to have another chance to make a first impression. Make it count. A house with too much "personality" is harder to sell.
4. Get the word out. Your real estate agent will set up an effective marketing plan to maximize risk in the first critical weeks. If you don't have at least 10 instant demonstrations and an offer, you may need to reposition yourself on the market (discount).
Read More : 15 Types of Property Buyers Part 3
5. Receive an offer. When you receive an offer, your representative will ensure that the potential buyer has been approved in advance by a reputable lender. According to Agen Poker Terpercaya, in this case, your agent will go through the price and terms and will help you determine whether to proceed and accept the price and terms. Sometimes a lower offer with good conditions is better than a higher offer and less good conditions.
6. Negotiate to sell. The saying "Your first offer can be your best offer" applies in most cases. Buyers who are bidding on your home may have looked for deals in the past few months and found that your home has the greatest value for them based on their needs and comparable homes they have seen. Most offers require some negotiation to achieve a “win-win situation” for both the buyer and the seller. Choosing an agent with a proven track record and negotiating skills is key to moving from the original offer to the final table. Your agent will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each offer. Sometimes the highest offer is not necessarily the best offer.
7. Prepare to close. Once you accept an offer, your agent goes through all the steps from pending to completion. This includes the house inspection, the review of any repairs or termite treatment that may be required, the conclusion of the contract, the appraisal, the tracking of the obligation and the conditions that the buyer has to fulfill and arrange the closing date. Your agent should have a list of resources that it can provide you with as needed.
8. Close the deal. Owing to the conclusion of the transaction, ownership is legally transferred to the buyer. The buyer usually has one pass the day before or on the day of closing. Your agent will be present to accompany the tour and closing. The closing is bittersweet for many sellers. You may have spent many years in your home, raised your family, and had many special memories. The memories will always be with you and you will create many lasting memories in your new home. A checklist of tasks before graduation.
Tags : Selling, Home, Properties, Steps, Real Estate